Wednesday, July 8, 2009

::: The King Is Gone :::


When I get to know the news about Michael Jackson's death when I was browsing through a news website on 26 June 2009 evening, I can't really believe it. Even until now, after i watched his official and the very last memorial live on CNN, I still can't believe that he's gone. Although I am not his fans, but sadness still can't be avoid and I think I will miss him alot. 

I remember that when i was in primary school, "We are the world" is the first english song that we sang in class and Michael Jackson may be the first western singer that we knew. There is no doubt that he is a great singer, dancer, entertainer and the most significant pop icon of 80s and 90s. He, himself is a legend. And now, the only KING OF POP will rest forever in the body of earth.

  
May You Rest In Peace, MJ. The World Will Miss You.







No comments: